Our new supported living service caters for 6 service users learning or physical disabilities; it has been newly refurbished to a very high standard.
We currently have 4 vacancies.
- This modern contemporary house comes complete with an open plan living area: a large living room, welcoming kitchen and dining area, six
en-suite bedrooms, a laundry area, and a sleep-in room. The communal lounge, dining and garden area are large and caters for people with a learning and physical
- The ground floor room 1 has been built to cater for a service user who may use a wheelchair and has an en-suite wet room with a self-contained
kitchenette (suitable for making tea/coffee).
- It retains the value of peaceful living while being conveniently close to shops, restaurants, churches and
- Each room has its own separate water and electricity meter to enable service users to pay their own bills and hence live as independently as
possible within a supported living house accommodation.
- The house has facilities such as free wifi, emergency pull cords in each room, en-suite and communal areas, individual water and electric
meters, pre-wired sky TV facilities (optional for service users), CCTV and a number of other facilities.
- The house is also located in a prime location with a choice of restaurants on its door step; local bus routes to, Caterham Town
Centre, Old Coulsdon, Addington Village, Reedham, Oxted, East Grinstead, Purley and Croydon Town Centre.