Our support team are our backbone. Together we have achieved the impossible. We are always looking to grow our team and love meeting people from all walks of lives. If you are looking for a career that’s satisfying and fulfilling, contact us to discuss opportunities that we may have available.
We are looking for dedicated and motivated individuals who have experience or are interested in starting a career as a Support Worker.
As a support worker you would:
- Provide support with daily living tasks
- Personal Care as required
- Support our service users to improve their independence skills
- Work independently and within a team
- Work flexible hours
- Make a positive difference in another person’s life
- Take on new challenges and use your initiative